OUR MOVERS AT YOUR SERVICE
Moving to London with FretBay, why?
FretBay is the leader in the field of cheap moving. With our 8000 movers, we help you move to London and its surroundings at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our expertise and a powerful network, thousands of users trust us and move with serenity. Our cost-effective solution allows you to take advantage of up to 75% off the market price by grouping and optimizing moving trucks.
Moving to London: which neighborhood to choose?
- Richmond Upon Thames: This area of South West London will appeal to those who want to have great options to get into the centre of the city, but also want to live in a place that has more of a small town feel.
- Greenwich: This trendy area is located in South East London and is home to the Prime Meridian, so it stands in both the eastern and western hemispheres. Located on the banks of the River Thames, Greenwich has excellent transport links into the centre of the city thanks to the Docklands Light Railway.
- Clapham: Once again boasting large open spaces, Clapham is one of the trendiest areas of the city to live. This South West London area has excellent shops, restaurants, amenities, transport links and schools.
- Camden: There’s no denying it, Camden is perhaps one of the hippest areas in all of London. It has a wonderful market, which sells all kinds of alternative items. Buzzing, vibrant and just a little bit crazy…
- Notting Hill: Made famous by the film, Notting Hill really is a place that lives up to the hype. For amenities, restaurants, trendy bars and cafes, wonderful quirky shops, and of course, the world famous carnival, this West London area has a unique charm.
- Hammersmith: The West London borough of Hammersmith is superbly located, with excellent transport links provided by buses and tube. It has a buzzing central high street and shops that provide everything you can think of.