OUR MOVERS AT YOUR SERVICE
Moving to Sheffield with FretBay, why?
FretBay is the leader in the field of cheap moving. With our 8000 movers, we help you move to Sheffield and its surroundings at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our expertise and a powerful network, thousands of users trust us and move with serenity. Our cost-effective solution allows you to take advantage of up to 75% off the market price by grouping and optimizing moving trucks.
Moving to Sheffield: which neighborhood to choose?
- St. Paul's: This area of the city is suitable for individuals with a wide range of needs and interests. Overall, however, it is chosen most frequently by people who crave a busier and livelier city atmosphere.
- Fulwood: A range of pubs and bars offer fantastic live music, pub food and local brews which make this a truly local neighbourhood.
- Dore: Although rising real estate prices have made Dore a largely inaccessible part of the city for many Sheffield residents, it remains one of the city's most beautiful and historic suburbs.
- Ecclesall: Geographically nestled between Fulwood and Dore, this area offers many of the same advantages (e.g. proximity to countryside, community activities).
- Crookes: Its large student population means this suburb is chock-full of restaurants, bars and pubs and comparatively livelier than some of the other neighbourhoods.
- Kelham Island: Full of fashionable cafés, bars and modern flats, it earned the title of best neighbourhood in the UK and Ireland at the 2019 Urbanism Awards.
- Hillsborough: A reasonably priced suburb benefitting from a range of local shops and amenities.
- Walkley: Offers more affordability than nearby Crookes but is still within close proximity to the city centre.