OUR MOVERS AT YOUR SERVICE
Moving to Bradford with FretBay, why?
FretBay is the leader in the field of cheap moving. With our 8000 movers, we help you move to Bradford and its surroundings at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our expertise and a powerful network, thousands of users trust us and move with serenity. Our cost-effective solution allows you to take advantage of up to 75% off the market price by grouping and optimizing moving trucks.
Moving to Bradford: which neighborhood to choose?
- Shipley: The village of Saltaire located in Shipley is a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site incorporating the Victorian era Salts Mill and associated residential district.
- Bingley: Since January 2015, Bingley is part of the Walkers are Welcome town network making Yorkshire the friendliest place for walkers!
- Bronte County: The name comes from the Brontë sisters, who wrote such literary classics as Jane Eyre (Charlotte Brontë), Wuthering Heights (Emily Brontë), and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Anne Brontë) while living in the area.
- Keighley: Much of the town centre has been pedestrianised. Keighley has three large supermarkets, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Asda.
- Slaithwaite: Slaithwaite has a vibrant centre with many independent shops, a post office, restaurants and cafes.
- Mytholmroyd: The village is located approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) from the centre of Hebden Bridge, and is often known to locals as 'Royd'. The population is roughly 4,000.