OUR MOVERS AT YOUR SERVICE
Moving to Leeds with FretBay, why?
FretBay is the leader in the field of cheap moving. With our 8000 movers, we help you move to Leeds and its surroundings at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our expertise and a powerful network, thousands of users trust us and move with serenity. Our cost-effective solution allows you to take advantage of up to 75% off the market price by grouping and optimizing moving trucks.
Moving to Leeds: which neighborhood to choose?
- Horsforth: Consistently rated as one of the best places to live in Leeds is the well-connected suburb of Horsforth. One of the major attractions is the local train station. This makes getting in to Leeds, York and Harrogate a piece of cake, whether you’re commuting in for business or just taking a family day out.
- Chapel Allerton: Similar to Horsforth, Chapel Allerton is another Leeds suburb that’s popular with young professionals. It enjoys a lively centre and a good combination of independent cafes, delis and shops alongside popular bars and restaurants.
- Roundhay: One of Roundhay’s major attractions is the park, which provides acres of beautiful green space and is a key venue for some of the area’s most popular events including the 5th November fireworks display.
- Leeds Waterfront: It’s not all about the suburbs though. Leeds Waterfront is definitely one of the city’s best places to live not least because absolutely everything is right on the doorstep: shops, bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants, businesses, the train station…the list is endless.
- Headingley: While Headingley has long been the centre of student living in Leeds, it is actually still a thriving suburb that has a lot to offer everyone, not just students. For starters Headingley town centre is full to the brim with shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of all shapes, styles and sizes.
- Alwoodley: As one of the most prosperous areas of Leeds, Alwoodley is a sought after place to live and with local treasures include the beautiful Eccup Reservoir and two impressive golf courses, that’s why Alwoodley is one of the best places to live in Leeds.
- Bramhope: Most people looking to live in Leeds will have stumbled across the popular district of Adel and Wharfedale, and one particularly picturesque village in the district is Bramhope. Like the area as a whole it has a notoriously agriculture and rural heritage despite being just nine miles away from the bustling city centre of Leeds.
- Otley: As well as the rural lifestyle, the market town of Otley also enjoys a busy local market and lively community spirit. It hosts a number of festivals and carnivals throughout the year as well.