OUR MOVERS AT YOUR SERVICE
Moving to Birmingham with FretBay, why?
FretBay is the leader in the field of cheap moving. With our 8000 movers, we help you move to Birmingham and its surroundings at an unbeatable price. Thanks to our expertise and a powerful network, thousands of users trust us and move with serenity. Our cost-effective solution allows you to take advantage of up to 75% off the market price by grouping and optimizing moving trucks.
Moving to Birmingham: which neighborhood to choose?
- Brindleyplace: Filled with some of the city’s most glamorous restaurants and bars, all complimented by beautiful canalside views.
- Digbeth: If you like independent boutiques, quirky eateries and a lively music scene then you will find no better place to spend your time than in Digbeth. Visit the Custard Factory and you’ll find some of Birmingham’s best events.
- Erdington: Recently named as one of the UK’s Top 10 Hipster hotspots, Erdington is experiencing growth thanks to inward investment. Boasting a vibrant High Street, as well 280 local businesses, it’s no wonder that continued growth is forecast for the area.
- Edgbaston: As one of the more affluent area of Birmingham, Edgbaston has a lot to offer, especially to those who are passionate about sports. The picturesque suburb plays host to the world-renowned Edgbaston Cricket Ground, a Test match venue, as well as Edgbaston Golf Club and the Priory Club.
- Harborne: This suburban village is a peaceful break from the bustle of Birmingham, offering eclectic charity shops, top-class jewellers and a host of eateries, one of which carries a Michelin star.