A TRANSPORT OF FRAGILE OBJECTS BY PROFESSIONALS
- Works of art, antiques, television, vases, vases, collectibles, and all other fragile products of all kinds... need special precautions when transporting them. Use our professional transporters, and save up to 75% on the safe transport of your fragile objects. FretBay has 2 million satisfied users and 8000 professional transport partners.
- FretBay also has a team at your disposal 6 days a week via our customer service at 0825.422.423. (0,18€vat/minute). Our team is there to advise and support you during the transport of fragile objects. Feel free to send us your questions via instant chat or on social networks, we will be happy to help you.
- Fragile objects (e. g. electronic parts, glass, porcelain or works of art) require special packaging to ensure quality transport. Here are our basic tips for suitable packaging:
- - Expanded polystyrene flakes (bulk): If you are transporting a fragile object in a box, add polystyrene inside to avoid impact during transport.
- - Air packaging (air cushions): Not recommended for items with sharp edges and sharp corners.
- - Bubble wrap: Designed to pad and protect lightweight items. Use several layers at corners and edges.